Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

May 14, 2010

Come to the Dark Side

There is one The 69 Eyes song called "Gothic girl". I love the lyrics - they contains all stereotype patterns about goths :) Old ruins and cemeteries, laces and leather, adequate aura etc. Never assumed to take all this stuff seriously, but this type of style inspires me since I remember.


I was thinking about this session for a long time. A photographer I work with, Bartek, doesn't do fashion shots, but I really like the way he sees people. The model is Katarzyna and she did a fantastic job that cold autumn day :) no complaining about weather and being so natural in front of the camera.

Today I listed some of these jewelry pieces in my Etsy shop. Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did making them :)


Last photo comes from another shoting by eximius. His works are quite tantalizing and spicy. The model is wearing one of my necklaces.

4 comments:

Nice model! The last picture is beautifully terrifying! :)

Wow! The last picture is stunning! I love it!

The last photo is so scary :-D

nice models, nice jewelry, nice blog entry :) I like it dark.....

Post a Comment