Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

May 11, 2010

A weekend off

It was one of the most beautiful weekends, when you do a lot of things, but not related with your work and even have no time to think about anything else except thing you are doing at the moment ;) I hope you know, what I mean!

A couple of friends visited me and stayed for few days. We were drinking beer and vermouth drinks, watching B-class horror films, eating tons of popcorn, taking really long walks and talking, talking, talking.


I feel exhausted, but happy. These are some photos we took in the forest. It was too wet and too cold to make a fireplace, so we just immersed ourself in nature ;)

5 comments:

very nice pics of trees and forest. Love the theme and happy for you you had a great times with your friends.. :)

Сool! I'd like to walk there-)

Wow! Beautiful forests!!! Great pictures!

Post a Comment