Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

May 1, 2010

First Rays of Sun

Being your own boss has many advantages, but also it's really hard to negotiate with yourself if you need a day off. So many work to do and day has only 24hours. Spring came and I even didn't notice that. Until last Thursday!

I went to a supply shop, which is situated not far from the sea (well, actually it's a Gdańsk Bay, but we all call it "sea" :) ) and I just couldn't resist taking a short walk. Water was very calm, not many people (I hate sunbathers) and gentle whispering of the sea. I was just sitting there and daydreaming.



7 comments:

These pictures are lovely, so sunny and calm!
they give you a relax feeling...

beautiful when the beach is so empty ! We always go to the beach in the evenings when nobody is there....

jūra kaip stebuklas ! kaip gražu !

Great post!
Thank you so much for sharing!

masz talent do fotografii :)

zazdroszczę morza... i Gdańska też, tęsknię za wakacjami :))

Dzięki Agnieszka, bardzo miły komplement z Twoich ust :)

Oh my, so beautiful!!

Post a Comment