Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Aug 6, 2010

Enchanted by...

...russian language and songs, fantastic people, friendly atmosphere, post-soviet architecture, magical landscapes and tasty food.

Last week I spent in Kaliningrad Oblast: Svetlogorsk, Kaliningrad, Kurshskaya Kosa. I have no words to express my feelings about how deeply I miss all my new friends and how much I enjoyed this journey.

It's all about contrast - expensive cars to old Ladas, old babushkas selling parsley on the streets to much too high prices in regular shopping malls, not so friendly (very often!) service to superb friendly people you meet.



Already making plans to visit Russia again as soon as possible. It's like an addiction - can't stop thinking about it once you've tried.


5 comments:

Great pictures:)
I would like to go there too!

Замок такой забавный :)
Уж точно - на века!

Post a Comment