Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Mar 23, 2010

Express your style with a cufflinks


A cufflink is a decorative fastener worn by men or women to fasten the two sides of the cuff on a shirt or blouse. Cufflinks offen are "must wear" for special occasions. Also, they say, it's something every gentelman should have.

Can't imagine James Bond not wearing cuflinks, don't you? :)

Due to some new designs in my shop I made a research on Etsy and my favorite webpages with handmade items and found some fantastic cufflinks I would like to share with you. Some of them are classy, some are humorous and simply funny. The best thing about them is most of them are unisex style.

These vintage style cufflinks made by Bellamodaartist with baloon print reminds me Jules Verne "Five Weeks in a Balloon". Romantic Aquanetta's cufflinks are perfect for nowadays Romeo - you can put a photo of your Juliet inside to take a look on her every time you want.


I just love these fantastic steampunk cufflinks made by edmdesigns with watch movement elements. And another pair, made by crimsonking, would be a perfect gift for a card player or a fan of "Alice in Wonderland".


What about having some fun and not taking all this "gentelman style" seriously? Lego cufflinks made by agabag will be just perfect. You can choose different colors and sizes of lego bricks :) One more funny pair, cufflinks with pinup girls made by VenusFlytrapJewels.

My cufflinks are more classy - sterling silver combined with natural amber and silicon (not to be confused with Silicone!). These amber cuflinks reminds me my grandfather - he always wore fantastic oldstyle cufflinks to express his "a head of the family" status.



Both pairs are available in my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

Super elegant... we should wear them ourselves too non? Have you seen already women with cuffs !:D

Already few women ordered elegant cufflinks with silicon in my boutique and said they'll wear it :)

Cuff links are so darling=) I think they add a spirit to your outfit!

Post a Comment