Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Mar 22, 2010

Monday EuroMoodboard for the 22th of March


Etsy EuroWeek started today :) Many of Etsy sellers from Europe have special offers this week. More info you will find on European Street Team blog.

I offer 10% discount for all items from my jewelry shop. Offer is valid till 28th of March :)

Also if you would like to find more sellers from Europe, just click green etsy world button here on my blog :)

Now it's time for my Monday Moodboard!


Also I would like to thank SilkStory, AliBaliJewellery and Vart for featuring my jewelry pieces on their blogs. It was fantastic beginning of this week :) Thank you!

8 comments:

Hi there

Thank you so much for featuring my Sea Pinks print in your moodboard today. :)

You may be interested to know that I am having a giveaway at my blog this month and you or one of your lovely readers could win this or any print they fancied..... www.greenislandstudios.blogspot.com

All the best
Jo

Very beautiful selection! The colors are just great!

Hi Jo, love giveaways :) Thanks for info!

Very beautiful mood. Everything is so easy and simple. Thank you, that I am part of your mood

Post a Comment