Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Mar 4, 2010

Let the party begin!


Usually people have problems with their first posts on their blogs. Do I have to write something about myself or just say hello? :)

I love my work. And I work with love. I share my heart with every piece of my jewellery. And I would like to share it with you too!
Small talks can lead to big things, they say. Hope to hear (read :) ) your thoughts here as well.

So let the party begin! And lets start this with some good news. A lovely etsy treasury curated by vaisto made to Etsy front page yesterday. It was the first time when my items were shown on Etsy FP :) Got two sales and lots of hearts. It's a good start!

3 comments:

congrats on your first blogpost!!
It will be fun to do.

Congrats for your first blog post and your first FP!!!

welcome to blogger land !

Post a Comment